April came and went like a fine unnoticed breeze.
I started the month in Mexico City to shortly after finding myself on another transcontinental flight to South of France. We spent lovely days visiting La Cote Bleue´s cute fishermen towns with landscapes and life scenes worthy of a picturesque novel. Two weeks later we were packing again, this time for our move to Marrakech, of which I already told you about here.
- Sunny, breezy days spent at tiny Carro (pronounced carró), located in the Côte Bleue´s famous calanques. Our favorite non touristy village du pecheur near Marseille.
- Photo shooting Daniela Pacheco at her studio. Sweetest photo shoot ever. Hardest job as well.
- Carnitas tacos at El Parnita in Mexico City.
- Bougainvilleas in bloom through whole Marrakech, making this pretty city, impossibly prettier.
- Vegan soul food in Mexico city by Los Loosers. Hearty, delish, eco-friendly vegan lunches delivered to your place by super cool bikers. And did I say delish?
- A weekend spent at a private riyad. Personal buttler included. I felt like a princess.
- Made some decent Mexican chicken quesadillas for our Riyad´s host. My hubby loved my Guacamole.
- La Koutoubia´s appel à la prière, from our suite.
- A lovely chat with Miss Speculoos. Check the interview here.
Oh and we turned 6! Feliz Cumpleaños Aromas&Sabores.
Now your turn. Share with us this month´s faves of yours.