One more time folding clothes into their tiniest version to hopefully make fit all into a 23 kg suitcase but this time as much as I adore to travel, well, I´m exhausted. You know, I have been literally living in a suitacse for the last 9 months so finally reached my limits. I want a home. Gratefully, we´re in the right direction to that.
Without a home the idea of a kitchen is just a remote memory.
So, how about to share some news and my March faves?
MARCH FAVES >>
- Just recently I´ve got an invite from the folks of kabinet which is a cool new social site to share your beauty products essentials. You can request an invite on their site and once there follow me :)
- We went on a five day sejour to Marrakesh. I cannot wait to go back. Those alleys, that pinkish tone all over the Medina is just captivating. Oh and the food!
- Regis and I were part of a video about a new cooking school in Mexico city which is located in my favorite neighborhood these days, La Roma. More on the school and the hood soon :)
- Speaking of being part of a printed edition, some of these photos were part of an article on Maggie Chiang & Maquette. Thanks Macau Closer.
- In more published work, I finally got my hands on the Agendiario where I contributed with the photography of mexican indigenous women. Super proud of this collab too.
- Almond blossoms + Mimosa bouquets + warmer lazy days in Aix-en-Provence.
Jacaranda trees all over Cuernavaca (my hometown) & Mexico City.
-La playa y la familia. Always.
Now your turn. Share with us this month´s faves.